Name: Liliana S.
I provide a positive developmental learning environment through my child care practice which offers families and children an easier transition into pre-school. I create a nurturing environment, in your own home, in which your child/ren will learn and grow at his own pace. I develop a balanced schedule with time for stories, activities, and naps appropriate to the child’s age, interests, and abilities. I will provide your child with tender loving care, understanding, patience and positive guidance.
For infants and toddlers who are too young to communicate with you about their day, I can provide a daily report. I and and understbelieve in the educational value of games. free play and outdoor time; therefore, we will spend a great amount of time exploring our local playgrounds, libraries and other appropriate resources in your area.
Community: Rogers Park
Experience: Over 15 years
Liliana has child care experience working with children from birth through adolesence. She was also a Teacher Aid at a Magnet School, was a Home Care Provider for over 8 years and provides Tutoring Services to primary grade children, as well as Spanish tutoring for adults. Liliana is also a professional folklore dancer who established herself in the U.S. over 15 years ago.
Education: child care training – professional folklore dancer – Spanish Tutor
- Great interpersonal skills, flexible and friendly
- Great understanding of child development and the role of play in the education process
- Holistic approach to elder care
- Safe and Healthy conscious
- Excellent problem-solving and discipline skills
- Has initiative and commitment to my work.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Successful dealing with stress management, multi-tasking, and working under pressure.
- Life-long learner.
- Has own transportation
- Able to pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual (Spanish) and Bicultural
Age: Early 40’s
References in the areas of:
|Lawn care related work|
Preferred rate per hour: $18.00-$20.00
|All day||Specify the time|