Please print, complete, sign an email the Family-Client Service Agreement – access here the PDF file.
For additional information about the benefits of contracting our services go to the “Resource Tab”.
Please sign, scan and email to: email@example.com
This service agreement is between _____________(family/client contracting the services – from here on referred as to “ the Family/Client” and Global Family & Home Care located at 4050 W. George, Chicago, IL 60641.
This agreement specifies the terms and conditions of both Global Family & Home Careand the Family/Client for the identification, referral and employment screening process of a home or office organizer, event planner, housekeeper, house manager, personal assistant, nanny, after school child care, tutor, and/ or any other individual(s) referred directly or indirectly to the client by Global Family & Home Care. The service identified for the Family/Client may be either full-time or part-time, permanent or temporary.
I – SERVICES:
Global Family & Home Careand Family/Client enter in agreement for Global Family & Home Careto make responsible efforts to locate the specified care specialist to perform services needed by the family/client. However, if the service is not provided, the client is not liable for full payment.
II – CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- The family/client understands, and agrees, that all information and materials about the care specialists are to be kept strictly confidential and are to be used only in conjunction with Global Family & Home Care referral services.
III – THE FAMILY / CLIENT ROLE
- The family / client understands and agrees that the care specialists are independent workers for Global Family & Home Care. The work schedule and the method, manner, means, and terms of employment, or any other terms and conditions of employment, will be determined collaboratively between the Family / Client and Global Family & Home Care Co.
- When, and If, the care specialist becomes a permanent employee for the Family / Client, Global Family & Home Care will no longer handle the schedule, work management or payment for the care specialist, if the family chooses to handle personnel matters on their own. You can consult with
GTM Associates by calling 888-432-7972 to inquire about all domestic & independent employment related matters.
IV – FEES
- The Service Fee is due prior to the Care Specialist work assignment.
- Full service payment is due upon completion of service, if the care specialist is
Part-Time, On-Call or a Temporary placement.
- Fees are paid weekly if the care specialist is a regular part-time worker.
Family/Client can select method of payment:
- Invoice via quick books – GFHC sends an invoice to be paid upon receipt
- Chase Quick Pay – payment goes direct from Chase bank to Chase bank – takes 24hrs to clear
- PayPal – payment takes 24hrs to clear
V – ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
- The family / client agrees to inform Global Family & Home Care before offering additional employment to a referral or engage any care specialist in order to avoid any conflict of interests.
- The family /client will not disclose any information about any care specialist to any third party without prior email communication with GFHC management to ensure that information is not confidential or damaging to none of the parties involved.
- The family / client will not hire a care specialist recommended by any other Global Family & Home Care specialist until proper screening is completed.
- This agreement shall remain in effect for one year.
VI – REFERRAL POLICY
- Upon fulfillment of the conditions listed herein, subject and limited to the terms of this agreement, Global Family & Home Care provides the following additional referral policy:
- If a care specialist (excluding newborn care specialists or temporary care specialists) fails to remain in the position for a period of 30 days, Global Family & Home Care will make reasonable efforts according to applicable law for 30 days from the date the agency gets notification to refer an additional care specialist to the family/client. If this is not possible, the family/client will receive 25% refund of the service fees.
Global Family & Home Care obligation is dependent on the following conditions:
- Family / client notifies the agency, in writing via email or text, about the care specialist absence of position within three days of departure.
- All fees initially stipulated in the contract are paid and up to date.
- Job responsibilities and requirements are not changed.
VII – DISCLAIMER – WAIVER – HOLD HARMLESS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The family/client understand, and agrees, that except as specified in the service agreement, Global Family & Home Care does not provide any other guarantees or warranties to the family.
- The aggregate liability for damages of any kind under this Family/Client Service Agreement shall be limited to the amount of the placement fee received by or owed to Global Family & Home Care from family/client. The client waives the owners and directors from liabilities above the contract fees.
VIII – MISCELLANEOUS
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Global Family & Home Care and the family/client, and supersedes all prior oral and written agreements between Global Family & Home Care and the family/client with respect to the subjects covered in this agreement. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to Illinois law.
- This agreement shall not be amended or modified except in a mutually agreed upon writing signed by the family and an authorized representative of Global Family & Home Care.
Neither party to this agreement shall assign or transfer this agreement or any interest herein without the prior written consent of the other party.
My signature confirms my acceptance of with this Service Agreement.
________________________________ (client Signature)
________________________________ (client please print your name)
________________________________ Date signed by the client.
At Global Family & Home Care we stand behind our placements with a generous 3-months guarantee on all long-term, full-time placements. Part-Time and Temporary household staffing placements are covered with 1-month guarantee. This guarantee is effective upon the first day of placement.
Our clients are eligible for one replacement search. In the unlikely event that the first hired employee fails to stay in the position, we will complete another full search at no cost to you.
During the first 30 days of employment – if the client wishes to change the Care Specialist for no valid reason – the client may choose between a replacement search, or a refund, which would be 25% of the service fee. The client will need to cover the cost of the background check.
Guarantee is only valid if the client provides a written statement, via email, explaining a valid reason for the domestic worker’s termination within 3 days of the employee’s departure from her/his position.
Guarantee is not valid if the domestic worker was forced to resign due to the following changes initiated by the client: 1) the client moved to a new location, 2) the client decreased domestic worker’s salary; 3) the client drastically decreased/increased employee’s work hours; 4) the client completely changed the previously set work schedule, 5) the client requested a different type of care after the initial placement (i.e. a live-in position instead of a come-and-go position). In all of the above cases, a new full search must be conducted, and a new one-time Placement Fee applies.
If the client cancels the service any time after the placement has been finalized, they are subject to a Service Cancellation Fee, equal to 50% of the applicable placement.
Call us for a complimentary Client Consultation:
We will contact you by the end of the day.312-918-6741
Please complete the required fields in the application in order to facilitate our conversation.
Licensed and bonded with Illinois Department of Labor.
Proud member of the International Nanny Association (INA) and the National Association for Professional Organizers (NAPO), adhering to the highest industry standards of professional ethics and service.